Google Spike!

Strange, ever since Google added me, I have been getting a lot of views, and for a long time too. (about 3.5 minutes) Like this week only, I have gotten 32 visits! 70 page views. That is a pretty massive spike, so much in fact, I think that I might put an Adsense account up after a few months.

And after checking Digg, I can confirm that I was not dugg, so it must be Google! I mean, watching a documentary on Google, I know what it can do to companies, but I did not believe it would happen to me. It is so strange. I suppose that there could be other possible things, but I think it is Google.

With a full week under my belt, I only gets harder from here on in for IMM. Because unfortunately, It is not as easy as I planned for it to be. But videos on Youtube will always cheer me up. Like these two (uno) et (doux) And #1 involves an internet meme.

So... that's whats been going on around here lately.

P.S check here for the stats

P.P.S if that doesn't work, check the bottom of the page.

P.P.P.S Wowzers, I have so many links, I look like a Wikipedia page. Epic Fail.

P.P.P.P.S I like P.S's!

P.P.P.P.P.S Don't eat dogs either! (see last post)

Oh BTW, our old school is getting Terry Kelly. (see Remembrance Day post) We are sooo skipping that day to check him out. (Not that way you pervert)

Posted by Forten042 | at 11:11 AM

0 Guys talking about me:

Post a Comment