PK Hackin'!


Flush down that useless hexadecimal code!

As I am sure my remaining 2 viewers know, I have recently started an Earthbound hack. It is still in the very early stages, So I unfortunately cannot provide screen-shots or anything. But I promise you. It will not disappoint you. I hope.

It will (hopefully) consist of a totally revamped story line, nostalgic sprites, and a view from someone you wouldn't normally expect to see yourself as. I hope to have it finished sometime before March ends, but hacking is a long business, and I have other things to do besides just hacking. Like school work for example. And all of my pre-alpha play testing must be done by myself. But I will persevere. It will be done one day.

Other than that, not much has been going on really. My awesome brother Seanthebond recently got me Pyschonauts for my Steam account, which makes me happy. It is by legendary game maker Tim Schafer! (I think that's how his name is spelled...)

Errm... Look forward to some screen-shots later in the year, probably next month. Well, Ciao for now I guess!

P.S. If this succeeds, maybe I might try Mother 3! Although the graphics in that are like, 5 times better...

P.P.S If you want to try to hack this awesome game go to the PK Hack forums.

Posted by Forten042 | at 12:07 PM

0 Guys talking about me:

Post a Comment